West Pasco Class III Landfill
14230 Hays Road
Spring Hill, FL 34654
Phone: (727) 847-2411
Facility Contact: Mr. Bruce E. Kennedy, P. E.
Visit Facility Web Site
GPS: 28.368056, -82.558334
Facility Type: Type 3 Landfill
West Pasco Solid Waste and Resource Recovery Facilities
West Pasco Class III Landfill
14606 Hays Road
Spring Hill, FL 34610
Phone: (727) 861-3053
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Saturday
(Last Load Accepted at 4:30 p.m.)
Class I Scalehouse: (727) 861 3036
Class III Scalehouse: (727) 861 3053
Private vehicles are not permitted on the Waste-to-Energy Plant tipping floor. Our insurance companies do not allow private individuals to use this location.
Please Note: The following policies will be strictly enforced:
- The citizen drop-off area is for residential use only. No business or commercial use is permitted.
- All commercial haulers will be charged $56.70 per ton for all debris, including scrap metal.
- Only normal household waste that would be placed at the curbside for regular pickup shall be exempt from payment.
- Exceptionally large loads of furniture or other waste (to be determined by the Solid Waste Attendant) will be escorted to the tipping floor and will be charged the going rate, which is currently $56.70 per ton.
- Mixed loads requiring special handling will be accepted and charged at the going rate, which is currently $56.70 per ton. (This means solid waste and/or construction debris or other waste that cannot be incinerated.)
- All municipal solid waste (garbage) from households must be in a closed container (i.e., bags, boxes, etc.); no charge.
- Furniture (metal not included) may still be placed in the citizen drop-off container. Exception: sleeper sofas will be sent to the Class III Landfill. No municipal solid waste will be permitted in the Class III Landfill.
- Chemically-treated wood is not allowed in the citizen drop-off area. Other lumber, which is less than four (4) feet in length and six (6) inches in diameter, may be put in the citizen drop-off containers.
- Chemically-treated wood and lumber in excess of four (4) feet and six (6) inches in diameter will be charged the going rate, which is currently $56.70 per ton.
- Yard waste will be charged $56.70 per ton.
- All yard waste over four (4) feet in length or greater than six (6) inches in diameter will be charged at the going rate, which is currently $56.70 per ton.
- Special wastes: asbestos $100.00 per ton; $100.00 per event.
- Construction debris: $56.70 per ton ($56.70 per ton is prorated at $2.83 per 100 pounds).
- Car Tires: Ten (10) per day limit as a result of site limitation, $1.00 each; semi-tires: two (2) per day, $5.00 each; all large loads will be charged at $100.00 per ton, prorated.
- "Out of County" waste will not be accepted.
- All gas and oil must be removed prior to disposal of engines.
PLEASE ARRIVE WITH ENOUGH TIME TO UNLOAD.
THE GATES AND SCALEHOUSES CLOSE AT 5:00 P.M.
PLEASE HELP KEEP PASCO ROADS CLEAN AND TARP YOUR LOADS.
Individuals who refuse to follow the rules and policies of Pasco County Solid Waste and Resource Recovery Section will be prohibited from use of this facility.
THE HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE CENTER IS AVAILABLE TO PASCO COUNTY RESIDENTS EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY FROM 8:00 A.M. TO 2:00 PM. FREE OF CHARGE.
Access: All Wastemap Facilities
Underwritten by an innovative grant from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
A Leon County Project. Managed by the Southern Waste Information eXchange, Inc. (SWIX)
All Rights Reserved.